tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-catalina/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/loader WebappClassLoader.java
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 17:18:16 GMT
Jan Luehe wrote:
> We have seen the ThreadDeath in our callstacks, hence this fix.

Nobody is reading what I am writing anymore ...

I wrote:
The static initializer is called when loading the class, and obviously
the webapp CL is not going to load IntrospectionUtils.

IntrospectionUtils will be loaded once, and its static initializer run
once. So I am ok with your fix, but I don't understand how it can occur
in regular Tomcat.

The big comment block is quite pointless, as it tries to be
informational, but doesn't correspond to reality (I am personally
against this kind of "commit message duplication" comment).

As a reminder, CVS shound't be used anymore.

Rémy