tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JK 1.2.15 Release plan?
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2005 13:19:36 GMT
Yoav Shapira wrote:
> Hi,
> I'd wait a couple of days and then have a vote.  During those days we should
> actively encourage users to download and test it.  Make release announcements,
> etc. ;)

Right. I was deliberately choose the 'WTF' approach to the release
subject, because each time I try something like that the wrowe comes
in reminding me of the 'procedural misbehaving' :)

So, excuse me if I broke again some f*ing rule.

Anyhow, I would like that we vote this (1.2.15) version as stable,
because it's a bug-fix release over the 1.2.14 stable.

Regards,
Mladen.