tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject JK 1.2.15 Release plan?
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2005 12:21:51 GMT
Hi,

JK 1.2.15 has been tagged, and I've created the source
distribution downloadable from the:
http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/tomcat-connectors/jk/source/jk-1.2.15/

Since this version contains numerous bug fixes over the releases 1.2.14,
what are your thoughts on that version, since it will be the last one
released from the CVS.

I would like to make a vote and release, because of the bugs this
version is fixing, and since we would from now on use SVN the next
release could take quite some time before becoming available.

So, should I pursue for a [VOTE} on that tag or will we wait for
a couple of months? I hope we'll not go for the latest option.

Regards,
Mladen.