tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Migration of TC5 to subversion
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 17:08:42 GMT
The test migration has now been completed and is available to view at:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/test/tomcat/build
http://svn.apache.org/repos/test/tomcat/container
http://svn.apache.org/repos/test/tomcat/jasper
http://svn.apache.org/repos/test/tomcat/connectors

I made the following changes from my original migration proposal:
- j-t-catalina -> /tomcat/container
- j-t-5        -> /tomcat/build
- added a /tomcat/connectors/tags/jk1.2.x directory

The first two changes were because using structure of my original
proposal made it very difficult to migrate branches and tags for these
modules. The third change just seemed like a good idea.

Also, when reviewing the test repository be aware that I made an error
in my script (now fixed) and some of the 5.0.x tags are missing for
the connector module. They will be present in the final migration.

Finally, it looks like we never tagged jasper and the connectors for
4.1.6. I do not plan to do anything about this. We can fix this later
if we have to.

My intention is to give everyone 96 hours from now to review the
repositories. Assuming no complaints and infrastructure availability,
the migration will take place some time around 18.00 GMT Tuesday 27
September 2005.

Mark