tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Rossbach>
Subject Re: Releasing JK 1.2.15
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 15:29:16 GMT

is is only a real problem when workers are grouped inside an domain. I have
check this many times and without the lb_value change loadbalancing works as
I aspected, and with it not.
I also think that we need a real lb concept check. Greater changes can
we better realize after jk 2.1.15.
But this little change was very helpful at some of my production
customers sites :-)