tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releasing JK 1.2.15
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 14:38:24 GMT
Rainer Jung wrote:
> Hi Peter, Mladen and all others,
>
> I would like to follow Mladens suggestion from earlier this month to
> create a list of precise use cases for the load balancing, failover and
> administrative downtime scenarios.

Right.
The SVN transition is in progress, so it might be as well a good chance
to create a 1.3 branch we are talking about for more then a year.

Cleaning unused and dead code is one thing, and the other is making
those use-cases for load balancer.

I've tagged the 1.2.15 as the last one from the CVS, so if it will
be voted as stable, fine, if not, we'll pursue for 1.2.16 from 1.2
branch. All new stuff and eventual config changes should go to the
1.3. branch.

Regards,
Mladen.