tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <>
Subject Re: Final phase of SVN migration - the plan
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 10:28:10 GMT
Mark Thomas wrote:
> Yoav Shapira wrote:
>> If possible, it'd be nice to establish a "quiet window," say 24 hours,
>> during
>> which we shall not commit anything, and infra will do the real
>> repository move.
>>  That will help eliminate the possibility of lost/clashed commits and
>> related
>> wasted time.
> Good idea. Weekends are usually quiet but it depends on the availability
> of infrastructure to do the migration. I'll keep the list informed of
> timings as they become clear.

Do we do a new Tomcat 5.0.12 build (which will be voted on this time)
before the migration ? We'll have to change build scripts after that,
and I also would have to change the way I work with the repository,
which could introduce problems.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message