tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <>
Subject Re: Final phase of SVN migration - the plan
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 09:49:13 GMT
Mark Thomas wrote:
> All,
> The plan for the last phase is slightly different since these
> repositories are in pretty much constant use.
> I know there is a plan to do a JK release this week. If there is a
> timing clash, JK takes priority. Just shout and I'll delay giving infra
> the go-ahead to do the final migration.

Please don't get limited with that fact.
We can easily release from SVN, because when moved to SVN I'll
have to change script to reflect the changes, so it
might be as well a good opportunity for implementing that, cause
consecutive release will be coming from SVN repository.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message