tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <tomcat-...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: Releasing JK 1.2.15
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2005 15:14:14 GMT
Hi,

I think the changes are important enough for a release.

I explicitely CC the two users who experienced the core dump (bugzilla
36525) and I hope they can also check validity of the fix. We have built
CVS HEAD without problems, but since we usually don't built with
optimization turned on I would very much like some feedback from at
least one of the two users.

1.2.15 might be the first stable release after all the big changes in
lb, status worker, shared memory etc.

Regards,

Rainer