tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Small refactoring in Http11Processor
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 18:46:22 GMT
Costin Manolache wrote:
> Mark Thomas wrote:
>> I am about to kick of TC3 and TC4. Once that is complete (few days?)
>> I'll do the last batch which will be TC5, Connectors and Jasper.
>>
>> Mark
>

> Is there any plan to do a bit of cleanup ? Maybe move some of the dead
> code in connectors (mod_webap, jk2, etc ) to a new repo ? And maybe add
> a new 'sandbox' repository ?

I think a clean-up is a very good idea. An archive area already exists
and contains jakarta-tomcat-service and jakarta-tools.

We should do any clean-up after the svn migration is complete. That
way we keep migration issues separate from clean-up issues so it is
clear what the cause is if something breaks. I'll start a new thread
to gather candidates to move to the archive area.

I also think a sandbox is a good idea. Remy will have to do this as he
is the only one of us (as PMC chair) with karma at the top of our repo
and karma to change the svn authorisation file.

Mark