tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <>
Subject Re: [ANN] Servlet and JSP APIs have moved to subversion
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 14:07:55 GMT
Mark Thomas wrote:
> The following CVS modules have been migrated to subversion
> jakarta-servletapi
> jakarta-servletapi-4
> jakarta-servletapi-5
> These modules are now read only in CVS.
> The new SVN locations are:
> NB Committers wishing to make changes to these modules will need to use
> https as per
> TC3&4 will move next (phase 4), followed by TC5, Connectors and Jasper2
> (phase 5). A more detailed schedule, particularly for phase 5 since this
> is the focus of development, will be posted on the tomcat-dev list
> nearer the time.

It seems to work well !

What's the next step ?

I looked into the website work, and I think it should be enough to
simply add a page for mailing lists and downloads (for starters, other
pages can be added as needed). For the latter, what are the preferences
? One like, or a much simpler one like ?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message