tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANN] Servlet and JSP APIs have moved to subversion
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 14:07:55 GMT
Mark Thomas wrote:
> The following CVS modules have been migrated to subversion
>
> jakarta-servletapi
> jakarta-servletapi-4
> jakarta-servletapi-5
>
> These modules are now read only in CVS.
>
> The new SVN locations are:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/servletapi/branches/servlet2.2-jsp1.1-tc3.x/
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/servletapi/branches/servlet2.3-jsp1.2-tc4.x/
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/servletapi/servlet2.4-jsp2.0-tc5.x/
>
> NB Committers wishing to make changes to these modules will need to use
> https as per http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#https-svn
>
> TC3&4 will move next (phase 4), followed by TC5, Connectors and Jasper2
> (phase 5). A more detailed schedule, particularly for phase 5 since this
> is the focus of development, will be posted on the tomcat-dev list
> nearer the time.

It seems to work well !

What's the next step ?

I looked into the website work, and I think it should be enough to
simply add a page for mailing lists and downloads (for starters, other
pages can be added as needed). For the latter, what are the preferences
? One like jakarta.apache.org, or a much simpler one like httpd.apache.org ?

Rémy