tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cant commit tomcat-dev translation ;(
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 17:47:21 GMT
Henri,

How are you connecting to CVS? There was an OS upgrade to
people.apache.org aka minotaur.apache.org a little while ago that made
ssh stricter in what it would and would not accept.

The solution seemed to be use ssh2 rather than ssh1 and use
keyboard-interactive authentication rather than password.

Of course if you are not going anywhere near minotaur this won't help
a bit ;)

Mark