tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Final phase of SVN migration - the plan
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 11:38:04 GMT
Hi,

> Do we do a new Tomcat 5.0.12 build (which will be voted on this time)
> before the migration ? We'll have to change build scripts after that,

Yes, I'd like to do a new 5.5.12.  That's one of the reasons I asked for
timings, once they're known, so we can work with nice margins.  Alternatively,
we can just cut 5.5.12 this weekend.

I was also thinking of cutting out a 5.0.31 release before the migration.  Even
if we do no coding, maybe just a couple of dependency updates, and release
something that can be voted as stable, I'll be happy.  I don't like having the
last release on that branch remain as beta ;)

Yoav