tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Girish Vasvani <girish_vasv...@yahoo.com>
Subject How strongly Tomcat 5.5.x will be committed to JDK 1.4.x in future..
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 02:06:49 GMT
Hi,

We'r puzzled between tomcat 5.0.x and 5.5.x.
Due to our product restrictions we can't use JDK 1.5. Looked at jakarta web site, it seems
that using tomcat 5.5.x seriese compated to 5.0.x is a good idea and recommended.

Before committing our product to tomcat 5.5.9, I want to know how much tomcat dev team will
be committed to supporting JDK 1.4.x going forward ?

thanks in advance for your help,
Girish

Yahoo! for Good