tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Longson, Robert" <robert_long...@standardandpoors.com>
Subject bugreports for commons-daemon
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 13:22:01 GMT
Hi,

I'm writing to the tomcat-dev list as I understand that commons-daemon originated here. I've
provided a number of bugreports, each with an associated patch to commons-daemon over the
last three months (and also one for tomcat) but none of them have been applied.

Am I doing something wrong with bugzilla or is it just that there isn't a committer who understands
commons daemon actively looking at the commons-dev list? If there are any tomcat developers
willing to spend some time on commons-daemon I would appreciate it very much.

Best regards

Robert Longson

The information contained in this message is intended only for the recipient, and may be a
confidential attorney-client communication or may otherwise be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient,
please be aware that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by replying
to the message and deleting it from your computer.