tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Cédrik LIME <cl...@icare-france.com>
Subject [PROPOSAL] HttpSession monitoring
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2005 14:04:23 GMT
At 12:00 19/08/2005 +0200, you wrote:
>[snip]
>Yes, it [tomcat] has to be called 6.0 because of
>the new specifications release. Given the said
>specification schedule, I don't see anything new
>being included (besides code cleanup thanks to
>the mandated Java 5 support) unless components get donated or something.

All,

I hope this list is the correct location to ask.
If not, please reply by personal email.

Some months ago, I developed an HttpSession
manager for personal use, and found it would be a
fantastic addition to Tomcat's manager webapp (as
it somehow lacks functionality in this area).

I have thus backported most of this admin
application to the Manager, and was wondering
what was the correct way to donate this idea + code to the ASF.

Would one of you be kind enough as to show me the way?

Thank you for your attention,

         Cédrik LIME
         cedrik.lime@gmail.com