tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Fwd: Reminder: CFP for ApacheCon
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 02:18:40 GMT
At 02:51 PM 8/9/2005, Yoav Shapira wrote:
>Hey,
>Is anyone speaking about Tomcat at ApacheCon 2005 US?  It will be nice to have
>something...  And related to that, who's planning on going?

In my two tracks (one may be BOF) I will be speaking to both
mod_proxy_ajp and mod_jk on Win32.  But truly had no plans
to delve into the Java side of Tomcat, only the connection
layer.  If a Win32 user has questions trying to get up and
going with the Apache side of Tomcat, my preso or BOF, if
accepted, might prove helpful.

Bill