tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r264883 - /tomcat/site/branches/pre-tlp/
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 23:12:23 GMT
Remy Maucherat wrote:
> Add a download page (like this one, maybe:
> http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi), end of story ? Or are there plans
> for something more ambitious ?
>
> Rémy

Certainly not anything ambitious, but a little bit more than
downloads. (archives, SVN, mailing lists, legal, who we are, etc).
Basically anything that is currently provided by the Jakarta site that
we need our own version of as a TLP. I was planning to use the current
Jakarta pages as a starting point and Tomcat-ise them.

I also think we should have a "heritage" page that refers back to Jakarta.

Mark