tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Convert Tomcat to Subversion Phase 2
Date Sun, 28 Aug 2005 19:23:30 GMT
Mark Thomas wrote:
> The Tomcat team is now ready for phase two of the migration to
> subversion. For this phase we would like to migrate the following CVS
> modules.
>
> jakarta-tools
> jakarta-tomcat-site
> jakarta-tomcat-service
>
> Please do a standard (head->trunk, branches->branches & tags->tags)
> conversion for each module.

Once the migration is complete I intend to do the following:
- Restructure the standard migration to align with my original
proposal
(http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-dev&m=112250656230577&w=2)
- Change over the live website to use a svn checkout rather than a cvs
one and update the site instructions accordingly
- Branch site so 'trunk' becomes our new TLP level website and start
work on getting it ready for TLP go-live
- Kick off stage 3 of the migration

Mark