tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <>
Subject Re: Subversion migration update
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:00:49 GMT
Mark Thomas wrote:
> Not having been around when we have done this before, do we just branch
> the previous version? If so, the simplest thing to do would be to create
> 5.5.x branches for each component and develop 6.0 (assuming we call it
> that) in trunk. I can do this as soon as we are ready.

Yes, it has to be called 6.0 because of the new specifications release.
Given the said specification schedule, I don't see anything new being
included (besides code cleanup thanks to the mandated Java 5 support)
unless components get donated or something.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message