tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-frederic Clere <jfcl...@telefonica.net>
Subject Re: bugreports for commons-daemon
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 18:08:04 GMT
Longson, Robert wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm writing to the tomcat-dev list as I understand that commons-daemon originated here.
I've provided a number of bugreports, each with an associated patch to commons-daemon over
the last three months (and also one for tomcat) but none of them have been applied.

Yep there are 20 bugs reported... Time to think for a new release for
Daemon I will look for the unix patches.

Cheers

Jean-Frederic

>Am I doing something wrong with bugzilla or is it just that there isn't a committer who
understands commons daemon actively looking at the commons-dev list? If there are any tomcat
developers willing to spend some time on commons-daemon I would appreciate it very much.

>Best regards
>
>Robert Longson

>The information contained in this message is intended only for the recipient, and may
be a confidential attorney-client communication or may otherwise be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient,
please be aware that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by replying
to the message and deleting it from your computer.