tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Subversion migration update
Date Sat, 20 Aug 2005 00:37:57 GMT
On 8/17/05, Mark Thomas <markt@apache.org> wrote:

> Assuming everyone else is happy to move the remaining tomcat modules
> to SVN I would suggest the following stages (Watchdog was stage 1).
> I'll give people at least a week to comment on this proposal and
> assuming no -1's start the phase 2 towards the end of next week.
>
> 2. j-t-service, j-t-site
> 3. j-servletapi, j-servletapi-4, j-servletapi-5
> 4. j-tomcat, j-tomcat-4.0
> 5. j-t-catalina, j-t-5, j-t-jasper, j-t-connectors
>
> Any other comments/concerns?

I have jakarta-tools down as a Tomcat CVS module, though looking at it
seems to indicate that it is very dead, not edited for 5 years.

Still, the tags are all TOMCAT_3_1 based, so I figure you guys get to
decide what to do with it:

* Somehow come over to SVN because Tomcat-3's tags will need it to build(?).
* Put into the pot for archiving
(http://www.apache.org/dev/drafts/subversion-migration-plan.txt)

Hen