tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From wing lee <jesusbles...@yahoo.com.cn>
Subject re:tag plugin
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 04:07:00 GMT
Thanks a lot at first :-)

By now I think on two occasions the body content should be used. Firstly in the out tag, because
some special characters should be converted,  so if body content is output, the body content
should be filtered. Secondly in the set tag, if the body content is assigned to the variable,
the body content should be got at first.

That's why I think there should be a method to get the body content.

Now in the out tag, I just output the body content without filter. In the set tag, when I
have to use the body content, I invoke the method dontUseTagPlugin. I don't know whether doing
so is ok.

Best regards,
Li Jing