tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: Support JSS in Tomcat
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 18:33:59 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christine Ho" <opensrc888@yahoo.com>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 10:44 AM
Subject: Re: Support JSS in Tomcat

>Hi,
>  I am working for Redhat and I dont think this is a
>problem of contributing the codes to the ASF. What
>kind of procedures I need to follow in order to submit
>my codes?

And just after I WONTFIXed Joe's bug report :(.

It's likely that Redhat has a Corporate CLA on file with the ASF that would
cover this.  If so, then they just need to add your name to their
contributer list (if it's not already there).  It's likely that somebody at
Redhat knows the relationship with ASF better than I do.  All I know is that
jorton@redhat.com is very active with httpd.

Then all you have to do is to open an enhancement request at
  http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Tomcat%205
and add your code as one or more attachements.

>thanks,
>Christine

of this message and any attachments.

(unencrypted) e-mail.