tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/http11/src/java/org/apache/coyote/http11 InternalAprOutputBuffer.java Http11AprProcessor.java
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 18:03:24 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: <remm@apache.org>
To: <jakarta-tomcat-connectors-cvs@apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2005 12:07 AM
Subject: cvs commit:
jakarta-tomcat-connectors/http11/src/java/org/apache/coyote/http11
InternalAprOutputBuffer.java Http11AprProcessor.java

> remm        2005/08/04 00:07:57
>
>   Modified:    jk/java/org/apache/coyote/ajp AjpAprProcessor.java
>                http11/src/java/org/apache/coyote/http11
>                         InternalAprOutputBuffer.java
>                         Http11AprProcessor.java
>   Log:
>   - Remove useless HTTP/1.1 PAs (which seem to be only there for initial
>     access to the util package).
>   - Fix AJP APR when security is enabled (access to the util package was
failing).

It looks like you did the same thing I did with JK:  Remove the useless PAs,
and then don't bother to test on a clean build (so that SecurityClassLoad
can still find the removed classes and doesn't complain).  If you don't want
BZ 35894 re-opened, you also need to remove the reference to the removed PAs
in SecurityClassLoad ;-).

of this message and any attachments.

(unencrypted) e-mail.