Hello, i'm having a problem with calling a servlet and dispatching to a jsp. my example: here is my simple html form:
Login Password
Here's my processing servlet: public class Test2 extends HttpServlet { public void doGet(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response) throws IOException, ServletException { System.err.println("test: doGet()"); getServletContext().getRequestDispatcher("/index2.jsp").forward(request, response); return; } public void doPost(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response) throws IOException, ServletException { System.err.println("test: doPost()"); getServletContext().getRequestDispatcher("/index2.jsp").forward(request, response); return; } } [/code Here's index2.jsp code: [code] test The logs of the server Tomcat 5.5 on W2K and IE 6 with a single form submit: test: doPost() test: doGet() When i remove doGet implementation from the servlet, there is only "test: doPost()" log. So it's OK. When the two methods are implemented, that doesn't work good. When i remove getRequestDispatcher... line in the doPost() method, it works. I don't understand. it happens every time with this example. Thanks for your help Julien