tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From edegr...@parker.com
Subject Everett DeGraaf/ABX/AAG/PARKER is out of the office.
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 21:24:36 GMT

I will be out of the office starting  06/23/2005 and will not return until
07/07/2005.

I will respond to your message when I return.  If you require immediate
assistance contact the appropriate individual:

Stephanie Tackett
Dann Marks

"PLEASE NOTE: The preceding information may be confidential or privileged.
It only should be used or disseminated for the purpose of conducting
business with Parker. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify
the sender by replying to this message and then delete the information from
your system. Thank you for your cooperation."