tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Rossbach ...@objektpark.de>
Subject Re: New tag ?
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 08:00:54 GMT
Hey Remy,

I talk with Stefan Bodwig at ApacheCon about the revision problem.
He has implement a small antlib project and hope this help
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/sandbox/antlibs/svn/trunk/

I have not test it yet, but it seams that we can use this ...

==
I can help to migrate to svn after 15.te august.

Peter