tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Rossbach>
Subject Re: New tag ?
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 08:45:56 GMT

I also think we can build a 5.5.10 release with all the new stuff. The
new cluster redesign version is yet only tested under small
load. Better I commit my new jkstatus task after my three week holiday
for next release (5.5.11).

I have add a new lib (catalina-jmx-ant.jar) for jmx ant tasks to
server/lib and two ant scripts include at bin, but I have not test the
included this things also.

Greetings from ApacheCon