tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Collin McClendon <collin.mcclen...@digiconasp.com>
Subject Re: mod_jk 1.2.10 and tomcat 5.5.9 buffer overflow (logging)
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 17:55:11 GMT
Bill,
so far all I've gotten out of FINE logging is a lot of these:

Jul 14, 2005 1:44:36 PM org.apache.jk.common.MsgAjp processHeader
FINE: Received 560 18

We have been monitoring the server, and even though I got no SEVERE
messages, it appears to have hung as before. Am I excluding SEVERE
logging messages when I specify FINE as logging such as this?  (I'm
quite positive this is an inclusive logging setting)

org.apache.jk.common.MsgAjp.level = FINEST
org.apache.jk.server.JkMain.level = FINEST

I any case, I have yet to catch the mod_jk in the act of doing a buffer
overflow since changing the logging parameters.
Thanks for any help you can give,
Collin