tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: How to make JSP Pages Timed ???
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 23:33:14 GMT
Hello,

You could have a look at my Java Web Parts project
(http://javawebparts.sourceforge.net).  One of the components in it is
an AppAvailabilityFilter.  This is a filter that allows you to define a
window each day when your application is available, other times a user
will be redirected to a page of your choosing.

Frank

Abdullah Abdullah wrote:
> Dear all
>
> I am creating web pages using JSP. These JSP pages should be timed. That
> means the system should be limited with start and end dates or times. I
> have created a table in database that contains the start and end times.
> So, How can I use these times to limit my JSP pages showing from the
> public ????
>
> I am beginner so please be discriptive please !!!
>
> Thanks in advance

Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect
Omnytex Technologies