tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] SOC temporary committer Anders Nyman
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 18:30:34 GMT
Tim Funk wrote:
> As part of the Google SOC. Google accepted the tomcat-reverse-proxy
> project to be executed by Anders Nyman ( anders.nyman at gmail  d ot
> com  )
> The scope of the project is to let Tomcat act a reverse proxy by
> extending the balancer webapp. To make it easier to get the job done
> this summer while not relying on an intermediate committer, I propose
> granting commit access for only the following module:
>    jakarta-tomcat-catalina/webapps/balancer/
> The apache id granted would be prefixed with soc and be temporary. A CLA
> has already been signed and submitted. The vote is for commit access
> only for the module listed above. Voting rights will not be granted.
> [X] Sounds good to me
> [ ] I'm indifferent
> [ ] I don't like it. Here's why

There are a few ways this could be handled, and this seems the easiest.
I have had satisfactory email discussions with the two students I plan
to mentor on Jasper, so I feel confident they will not screw things up
(at least not too much ;)).

I will propose them as temp committers as well if the vote passes.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message