tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] SOC temporary committer Anders Nyman
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 17:52:08 GMT
Tim Funk wrote:
> As part of the Google SOC. Google accepted the tomcat-reverse-proxy
> project to be executed by Anders Nyman ( anders.nyman at gmail  d ot
> com  )
>

> [ ] Sounds good to me
> [ ] I'm indifferent
> [X] I don't like it. Here's why

IMO the reverse proxy is a good thing to be done, and Tomcat can
benefit from it. I doubt if the balancer is a good place for such
addition.

Also I agree with Yoav. If the code is good, and if it works I see
no reason why not including it in the code.

I have developed, and I am developing the majority of the code
without being connected to the CVS all the time.

Regards,
Mladen.