tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Schalk Neethling <sch...@volume4.com>
Subject Re: ((Urgent)) Which one is better: JSP or PHP with tomcat
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 13:24:54 GMT
Abdullah

Which one is better with tomcat  : JSP or PHP ??
- JSP

which one is easier ??
- Probably PHP (debatable)

whch one is suitable more to be secured (authentication and ssl) with
tomcat ??
- JSP

Abdullah Abdullah wrote:

> Hello everyone !!!
>
> Which one is better with tomcat  : JSP or PHP ??
>
> which one is easier ??
>
> whch one is suitable more to be secured (authentication and ssl) with
> tomcat ??
>

> Thanks in advance
>
> Abdullah

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Volume4.Business.Solution.Developers
Landlines
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
Web
email:schalk@volume4.com
Global: www.volume4.com
Messenger
Yahoo!: v_olume4
AOL: v0lume4
MSN: volume4_@hotmail.com

We support OpenSource
Get Firefox!- The browser reloaded - http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

This message contains information that is considered to be sensitive or confidential and may
not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party without the permission of the sender. If
you received this message in error, please notify me immediately so that I can correct and
delete the original email. Thank you.