tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: summer of code - next steps
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2005 00:34:48 GMT
Would this work? Or request restricted access to only
- jakarta-tomcat-jasper
- jakarta-tomcat-catalina/webapps/balancer

The user id id would be prefixed or suffixed with soc.  This also assumes no
binding voting rights.

Thoughts?
- Drop the soc from the userid ?
- Let them be full committers ?
- Other?

Since tomcat seems to be one of the last ones in cvs - I am not sure how
using svn will work with respect to this.

Do we need a vote so we can make the appropriate requests to infrastructure?

-Tim