tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Rossbach ...@objektpark.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/tools jkrelease.sh
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 16:05:01 GMT
Hey,

I can build the binaries for suse 9.3, 9.1 and I hope for MAC OS X 10.4

I am ready to commit an ant task to represent current apache jk status
show command result.
I am no sure that the jkstatus ant task are a new submodule from
jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/ (my current place) or
better integrate inside catalina core o.a.c.ant.jkstatus subpackage. I
used the o.a.c.ant.BaseRedirectorHelperTask for output and
error handling.

Jkstatus ant task todo
-   docs
-    integrate also the JkStatusUpdate Task
-    Represent and update the apaches also with a MBean.

Peter

Henri Gomez schrieb:

>make a source tarball bvefore release so I could check on iSeries
>
>2005/7/1, jean-frederic clere <jfrederic.clere@fujitsu-siemens.com>:
>

>>Mladen Turk wrote:

>>>Not sure. Lot's of obsolete things that need a simple cleanup.
>>>

>>Ok I will start to clean bugzilla.
>>

>>>I can only tell the current CVS is the best ever mod_jk we had.
>>>If it builds on all platforms (ant it does AFAICT),
>>>we should go for the release ASAP.
>>>

>>I will test it on BS2000, if it builds and runs there it is ready for a release!
>>

>>>There are just too many things that has been fixed since last stable,
>>>that we should ignore or try to wait much further.
>>>
>>>Regards,
>>>Mladen.

J2EE Systemarchitekt und Tomcat Experte

http://objektpark.de/
http://tomcat.objektpark.org/
http://centaurus.sourceforge.net/

Am Josephsschacht 72, 44879 Bochum, Deutschland
Telefon:  (49) 234 9413228
Mobil:    (49) 175 1660884
E-Mail:  pr@objektpark.de