tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yoa...@MIT.EDU>
Subject 5.5.10 tag time and tester failures
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 16:13:41 GMT
Hi,

When should we tag and cut 5.5.10?  I originally proposed tomorrow
(Saturday) and that seems to be OK with everyone.  So unless I hear back,
let's do it tomorrow at 2pm my time (EDT), which is 1800h UTC:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?month=7
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?month=7&day=23&year=20
05&hour=14&min=0&sec=0&p1=43&p2=0>
&day=23&year=2005&hour=14&min=0&sec=0&p1=43&p2=0.

I tested the build and release, they work fine with the latest CVS HEAD,
with the exception of two strange tester failure.  One is on the very first
tester test, for /index.jsp, and while I don't know why it fails, I don't
think it's a big deal because virtually all the other tests pass.  The other
failure is more intriguing: it's the 4th session test, and I also don't know
why it fails, but it's worth looking into I think.

Yoav Shapira

System Design and Management Fellow

MIT Sloan School of Management

Cambridge, MA