tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean-Jacques Clar" <JJC...@novell.com>
Subject mod_jk 1.2.14-dev testing status report
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 21:00:09 GMT
Tested mod_jk 1.2.14-dev with nb_connect() and setsockopt() enabled for NetWare in jk_connect.c:
(all testing on NetWare 6.5 SP3 and SP4)
2.0.52 and Tomcat 4.1.30: build correctly and stress tested,
2.0.54 and Tomcat 4.1.31: build correctly, stress and functional testing done,
2.1.x: build correctly,
1.3.33: build with minor tweaking to environment and makefile, stress tested with UP version
of Apache. Crash with MP version of Apache (unsupported, so not a problem),
1.3.head: build with same minor tweaking as with 1.3.33.

The tweaking to build with 1.3.x might need to be fixed in the future, but it is a low priority
item for me.
Next week, I will try to push 1.2.14-dev in our official build in order to get it exposed
to more testers.

The ap_rflush() changes speed up our download rate by a factor of three on large files (>700MB),
this is cool.

Thanks,
Jean-Jacques