tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Derrick Koes" <Derrick_K...@skillsoft.com>
Subject Regression -- jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/native/common jk_uri_worker_map.c
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 15:28:21 GMT
The fix checked into CVS in December has regressed in JK 1.2.14.  URL rewriting no longer works
with JK 1.2.14.

Has anyone else experienced the regression?

Thanks,
Derrick

-----Original Message-----
From: Derrick Koes
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2004 3:33 PM
To: 'Tomcat Developers List'
Subject: another data point RE: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/native/common jk_uri_worker_map.c

The fix made early this morning (~7-8am Eastern) works to fix the problem I was having with
URL rewriting.
I'll grab the latest code set again soon and retry.

Thanks for your fast response on this Mladen.  JK2s eol is the impetus for my usage of JK
and this is the one glaring defect/difference I've found to this point.

Derrick