tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From jean-frederic clere <jfrederic.cl...@fujitsu-siemens.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jni/native/src ssl.c sslcontext.c
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 07:20:55 GMT
jfclere@apache.org wrote:
> jfclere     2005/06/08 09:52:58
>
>   Modified:    jni/examples/org/apache/tomcat/jni SSLServer.java
>                jni/java/org/apache/tomcat/jni BIOCallback.java SSL.java
>                         SSLContext.java
>                jni/native/src ssl.c sslcontext.c
>   Log:
>   Change the BIOCallback interface to use write(byte[] buf) and
>   read(byte[] buf);
>   Add SSL_accept to do the client handshake.
>   Arrange the corresponding example.

Hi,

I am not 100% happy with the code. Mladen already asked me to rollback the
changes. I think the worst thing is setSock() I have added to BIOCallback.
My idea is/was to use BIOCallback or a similar interface to be able to openssl
either with normal JAVA sockets or APR native ones.

Comments?

Cheers

Jean-Frederic