tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Dudley <sc...@telesoft.com>
Subject Re: WebappLoader and Auto-Detection of Class Changes
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 21:48:59 GMT

Bill,

I added an over-ridden modified() method to my classloader that also
checks for changes to my added classes folders.  I see that
WebappLoader.java checks only jars.

Works like a charm.

Thanks.

Bill Barker wrote:

> [...]
recipient(s), and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are
not an intended recipient, you may not read, copy, or distribute this message or any attachment.
If you received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and then
delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

>In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent through the Internet
(unencrypted) e-mail.

Regards,

Scott Dudley