tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: Summer of code
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 13:58:47 GMT
A killer feature would be extending the balancer to be a HTTP reverse proxy.

Then tomcat could be a reverse proxy to other tomcats (or any other
webserver) if needed.

I have a (very simple) reverse proxy filter available that if my employer
allows it - I could release. It catches some of the edge cases like
Content-length=0 with more headers available and other such cases.

-Tim