tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Initial apr results
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 15:14:47 GMT
if you need the test plan Tim, email me and I'll send it to you :)

peter

On 6/2/05, Bill Barker <wbarker@wilshire.com> wrote:
> You might also want to dig up Peter's JMeter test plan.  This one is the
> opposite of the 'ab' test, in that it tests the ability to handle a lot of
> socket connections without necessarily much throughput.
>
> As Remy said, the 'ab -k' tests should be close unless either your JVM
> vendor or your APR implementation s*cks.  Both connectors do much the same
> thing with this test execpt for sendfile (and 'tomcat.gif' is too small to
> for Tomcat to use sendfile by default).

recipient(s), and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are
not an intended recipient, you may not read, copy, or distribute this message or any attachment.
If you received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and then
delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

> In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent through the Internet
(unencrypted) e-mail.