tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <>
Subject RE: Starting point...
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2005 14:44:27 GMT
Head-First Servlets & JSP by Basham, Sierra & Bates, O'Reilly, ISBN
0-596-00540-7 is one of the better books I've found on this kind of thing
(not sure it would cover exactly this question, but in general I'm
talking).  I recommend it.  It sometimes comes across a bit childish, but
it gets the information across in an easy to understand way.  In fact, I
dare say it was absolutely invaluable to me in understanding
constraint-based security.  Also, it was all I used to study for the SWCD

(I'm not affiliated by the way, this is an objective recommendation)

Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect
Omnytex Technologies