tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yoa...@MIT.EDU>
Subject RE: Starting point...
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2005 16:46:48 GMT
Hi,
You're right, that'd be a good thing to have, as long as someone maintains
it current.  I personally don't have an overview, but I'd like to point out
one thing: it's important to keep in mind the two significantly different
use-cases of online (on-demand, in a live server instance) compilation
versus offline (typically command-line) compilation.

Yoav Shapira
System Design and Management Fellow
MIT Sloan School of Management / School of Engineering
Cambridge, MA USA
yoavsh@sloan.mit.edu / yoavs@computer.org