tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "George Sexton" <gsex...@mhsoftware.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/util/java/org/apache/tomcat/util/http/mapper HostMap.java Mapper.java
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2005 15:53:46 GMT

There's no justification here. Explain why you think the code is "bad" it's
actually a hell of a lot cleaner and easier to follow than the original
code, and it's 15% faster. What exactly are your criteria for measuring
goodness.

> mechanism is
> cleaned up.  In fact, I'd have -1ed it just for the "import
> com.sun....."
> line alone.

I don't know what you are looking at. My submission had NO com.sun.xxx class
imports.

Perhaps you missed the thread where I said I rewrote it?

http://www.mhsoftware.com/~gsexton/HostMap.java
http://www.mhsoftware.com/~gsexton/Mapper.java

If you are going to -1 some code, you should at least look at it.

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
http://www.mhsoftware.com/
Voice: 303 438 9585