tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Sanchez <carlo...@gmail.com>
Subject Servlet and JSP APIs in java repository
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:30:14 GMT
Hi,

I'm a member of the maven group. We are responsible of mantaining and
keep consistent the repository at www.ibiblio.org/maven.

There's a lot of confusion about the servlet and jsp apis, many
projects reference the servlet 2.4 while in Tomcat 5.5 the version
included says 2.4.public_draft, so I really don't know if there's
available a 2.4 "final" somewhere.

So this is a request for help, if you could tell us what versions of
servlet api exist since 2.3 and jsp apis, where to get them and the
license (some Sun APIs can't be redistributed in the repository), then
I'll fix the repository.

TIA

Regards

Carlos Sanchez