tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Convy \(Contractor\)" <Ke...@iceboxllc.com>
Subject RE: Domino Tomcat Redirector
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2005 15:47:25 GMT

Are there currently any other active maintainers of the nsapi(SunOne)
connector? Has the idea of dropping support for nsapi been on the table
for awhile?

I have only been following this list for a few weeks because of an issue
I have been having with a SunOne-Tomcat configuration, so I apologize if
a marginal future for the nsapi connector is already well understood.

Kevin Convy