tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/java/org/apache/coyote/ajp AjpAprProcessor.java Constants.java LocalStrings.properties AjpAprProtocol.java AjpMessage.java
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 04:24:01 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: <remm@apache.org>
To: <jakarta-tomcat-connectors-cvs@apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 9:14 AM
Subject: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/java/org/apache/coyote/ajp
AjpAprProcessor.java Constants.java LocalStrings.properties
AjpAprProtocol.java AjpMessage.java

> remm        2005/06/09 09:14:51
>
>  Added:       jk/java/org/apache/coyote/ajp AjpAprProcessor.java
>                        Constants.java LocalStrings.properties
>                        AjpAprProtocol.java AjpMessage.java
>  Log:
>  - Add my WIP AJP implementation using APR. Performance sucks right now,
>    and I think it has lots of bugs ;)
>  - It won't be compiled in or used for now.

Yeah, it has a few bugs ;).  Would it mess you up if I were to fix some of
the more glaring ones in the CVS copy?  I'm thinking mostly of the double
call to endRequest, and the failure to clean up the Request body parameters.
The handling of remote/localHost/Port is also wrong, but relatively
harmless.  Also the lack of C2B handling on the Response headers is going to
bite you someday, but for initial testing on a iso-8859-1 machine it's
alright.

of this message and any attachments.

(unencrypted) e-mail.