tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Building question
Date Sat, 11 Jun 2005 22:54:48 GMT
I just tried to build a fresh copy of j-t-c/jni/native on my Solaris7 box,
and it fails miserably ;-).  It looks like it needs to include -fpic, but I
can't see how to do it (CFLAGS doesn't work).

The OpenSSL libraries are libssl.a and libcrypto.a.  With the pathetic
security performance of OpenSSL, I wouldn't trust it any other way ;-).

of this message and any attachments.

(unencrypted) e-mail.